Turners of Marlow

Turners of Marlow
7 Station Road, Marlow, Bucks

Monday 7 June 2010

Ooops! Forgot to Workout for Summer



After enjoying the gorgeous weekend weather my thoughts have turned to our summer holiday. A quick glance in the mirror at the weekend while tinting my pasty white legs was quite a shock. (Lynda blogging - David hasn't resorted to tinting yet.) Legs aren't too bad thanks to the Fitflops but butt, belly and arms need a bit of work.

Luckily while posting this blog my friend Sarah just called to say she has booked a group tennis lesson. A perfect start and a good excuse to buy a new tennis skirt and top. Our Casall range has lovely clean lines mixed with contemporary prints and forgiving cuts over what Imi describes as my "flummy tummy" area.

Maybe after a few lessons I'll be ready to try on our Sunseeker bikinis. Fingers Crossed.

1 comment:

  1. Does the Flummy Tummy replace the muffin top? My Muffin Top is looking more like a white bloomer! Oh dear, looking at this I am thinking it's time to join the gym (again) and I will be watching the next episode of Gizzie Erskines Eat yourself thin on channel 4. Only problem is that it's on just before I go to pick up the kids which isn't very helpful. By the way, do you think I could get away with wearing a tennis outfit which keeps my tummy nice and flat, even though I can't play tennis?

    ReplyDelete