Turners of Marlow

Turners of Marlow
7 Station Road, Marlow, Bucks

Wednesday 26 May 2010

FASHION EMBRACES HEALTH



There's certainly a trend at the moment for fashion to embrace health. Look at the fitflop brand FITFLOPS. It claims that its doctor-developed Microwobbleboard midsole technology improves posture, and in studies is shown to reduce plantar foot pain and pressure, reduce shock and load your bottom and leg muscles more every single time you take a step.

Sceptical? I was! But I must say having worn them near enough every day last summer my legs are looking pretty toned. (This is Lynda writing by the way, not David!) They are also the most comfortable fitflops I've ever worn.

Then there are Breo watches that claim tourmaline, the naturally occurring mineral they are made from, is responsible for many beneficial health effects including: increased concentration, natural detoxification of the body,
improved sleep, relaxation and meditation and improved vitality and mood.

We also sell MBT shoes endorsed by physios and Skechers shapeup trainers. So the Turners family will soon have toned legs, taught buttocks, be absolutely focussed and in a constantly good mood! We wish!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I wish I could wear these! I can't wear anything that separates my big toe like that. do they do a version without a toe separator? I am guessing that it wouldn't be such good exercise without it and I so want to have a perky little backside and lovely long toned legs.

    ReplyDelete