Turners of Marlow

Turners of Marlow
7 Station Road, Marlow, Bucks

Tuesday 28 May 2013

SINGING IN THE RAIN?

What a miserable day!  Until I watched a clip of Gene Kelly Singing & Dancing in The Rain.

"Do-be-do-do - Do-do-do-be-do-do-do.."



When I get my new Hunter Bubble Umbrella, put on my Cornflower Blue Hunter Wellies and my new 
North Face Rain Coat and dance in puddles - Weather Woman Carole - can say whatever she likes!
(Lynda T.)
I'm singing in the rain, just singing in the rain

What a glorious feelin', I'm happy again
I'm laughing at clouds, so dark up above
The sun's in my heart and I'm ready for love.
Let the stormy clouds chase everyone from the place
Come on with the rain, I've a smile on my face
I walk down the lane, with a happy refrain
Just singin' , singin' in the rain!


No comments:

Post a Comment